The teen years can be very tough on the mother/daughter relationship. But take hope, they don’t have to be simply endured. I have over ten years of experience working with teenagers from all backgrounds and can help by coaching your daughter one-on one or through mother/daughter coaching (or a combination). I am certified in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention and behavioral management techniques for at risk adolescents. My experience and education provide a framework for my passion to help young women develop healthy self-concepts and positive outlooks on life to reach her full potential.
- Your daughter (and/or you) would experience:
- A trusting, respectful, non-judgmental relationship with a coach who cares about you
- A fresh, objective perspective to life problems
- Strategies for better communication
- Conflict resolution strategies
- A confidential listener for any concerns